support our projects!
Help us to support our projects!
With our initiative, choose an original and supportive way to buy gifts or just for your online shopping. Visit our e-shop supportive.
Activate your sponsorship! With less than a coffee a day will still allow a child living in difficult conditions to have everything that every child is entitled.
We provide shelters, food, education, health and recreation 250 disadvantaged children such as children of migrant parents, orphans and disabled children …
Provide a safe and secure environment for children and women victims physical and psychological violence, who live in conditions of each type of exploitation.
We born in 1991 with a group of families in order to provide material assistance to children and teenagers in difficulty, in order to alleviate the discomfort, placing us immediately as a strong point of reference in a degraded structural reality.
The core values that make up the mission and also the cultural heritage of HelPeople Foundation, are the promotion of the person, the quality of life and the general interest of the community to human promotion and the social integration of citizens.
Our keywords >>
the centrality of the person understood as a subject with rights in any physical or psychological condition is found;
the socially useful character of the work to promote the search for new opportunities in different territories;
PROMOTE AND SPREAD
the values and the cooperative model being open to collaboration and support with other agencies;
solidarity projects to areas of the world, and citizens who are not guaranteed the rights to health, education, work.
We are invested to defending and promoting the rights, welfare and development of children, youth and families in Italy and around the world living conditions of hardship, deprivation and social marginalization.
PROTECTION OF CHILDREN AND WEAK
– Fight against child trafficking, support to asylum seekers.
– Of children outside the family welcome in the community and in care.
– Socialization and guidance to children in suburban areas.
EDUCATION, CITIZENSHIP AND PARTICIPATION
– Development education in schools.
– Promoting the participation of children and youth.
– Promotion of active citizenship, European, World.
– Supporting families with their children.
CONTRAST TO POVERTY AND ITS EFFECTS
– Actions in the area of food security and sovereignty.
– Promotion of local development of the most deprived populations.
– Guaranteeing the right to water and construction of toilets.